Monday, August 27, 2007

Family There, Family Here, Family Everywhere



The new generation in Michigan - Manny (Leto's son) and Mina (Nicole's Daughter)



Here's Donna and I - daughters of Teresa (Nene) - daughter of Emilio and Beatriz Montecillo.



The family here is small - these are the girls in the family taken a long time ago. In the center is Lauren, Nicole, Edna, Rosanne, Donna, Julie and Karen. Where was Gina?



Manoy Aliado gave me this family reunion photo in 1997. Although, I don't know everybody - would love to know everyone - I keep the photo in my office. A new one would be great!!! Hint, Hint!

3 comments:

feebee said...

thank you soo so much for the pics!!! wish i could take out each one from the screen and give hugs, haha!! :) well, maybe one day.....

Anonymous said...

tita edna,

if i'm not wrong this picture was taken on the first pantaleon montecillo reunion.i was one of the little kids around.this was held at the bagalnga used to be tiyo michael montecillo's but now is the las flores resort.

ivy

Anonymous said...

Hi Tita Edna,

My name is Marlon Montecillo, the eldest son of Michael Montecillo. The 1997 Reunion photo you posted brings back lots of memories about Catmon and the clan/family gatherings that we used to have in Bagalnga. When I was a kid, I spent almost all of my summer vacations in Catmon especially in the beach and waters of Bagalnga. I understand now that this was my parents wise move of putting me in lolo Iti and lola loreto's summer camp.

I'm in that 1997 reunion photo (far right, striped shirt) holding a bottle of beer. My dad is also in the photo and I can identify a lot of my "parientes". I'll try tagging the photo with names and repost it here.

I now live and work here in Sunnyvale, California together with my family. I have 3 kids aged 15(girl), 12(boy) and latest release, 3(boy). Still one wife though in keeping up and to adhere to Montecillo clan traditions.

Thanks for creating this blog, helps me relive my memories of Catmon. I also liked what Mecmec created and posted online for the Capitan Panta family tree.

I'll keep in touch...

Marlon