Monday, August 27, 2007

Family, Family, Family!!!



This is John, Lauren's partner and Dominic. All these photos were taken on my 60the birthday party.


This is Alexander - Nicki's youngest son - a character for sure.


Frank is Donna's hubby. Gabriel is Nicole's middle son. He has a very Montecillo face, I think.



Can you believe it - Donna is Leto's godmother. Look at him now!


With two of my grandsons - Dominic and Emmanuel. Taken on my 60th birthday party. Oh How time flies - I do miss Ro and her boys a lot - Gus and Zachary.

2 comments:

feebee said...

wow - aunt ethna looks a lot like Oyang Evangeline and Aunt Donna looks like Aunt Eva!!! :) i see leto got rid of the facial hair.. :P cutie manny and dom call you "Lola," Aunt Ethna?

montecillo said...

And Elsie looks a lot like Lola Bette in my youth.

The boys call me Lola - especially Manny and Zach - then sometimes Grandmama.

Saw the pics in Mec's blog last night and longed for family there very much.

Give my love to all