Thursday, August 16, 2007

Connecting Relatives

I love doing this!!! During our conversation tonight I just happened to mention how much I enjoy reading the blogs of Phoebe Montecillo Salabsab Coloscos to my sister Donna Jean Montecillo Elliott Hayden. So she asked me to show it to her.

I got on the computer here in Garden City as she got on the computer at her house in Sterling Heights (47 miles away). Donna is not into computers. So I walked her to Phoebe's blog on the phone. We had fun, although I couldn't get her to leave a comment.

I am still trying to talk her into getting an e-mail account. Slowly but surely she is getting around this wonderful technology.

Then the conversation switched to our observation that Manoy Aliado Concha (Uncle Johnny to Donna)was in one of the pictures of Mecmec's Sinulog slide show. So we had to go to the website www.thecatmonanon.cjb.net to check.

This is getting to be fun, sharing with the family here. I hope that you will all continue to keep up the good work so we can stay connected.

2 comments:

feebee said...

wow!! :) nice knowing you enjoy my blogs. thanks, auntie ethna! i hope aunt donna will give me a comment soon. please tell her i said hi!
:)

lannie said...

hi! i'm laarni nuñeza gepitulan, great greatgrand daughter of late tomas nuñeza of macaas catmon cebu. how are you related to the NUÑEZA of Macaas, Catmon, Cebu? my aunt is searching for all the nuñeza member from the parents of tomas nuñeza, emilio nuñeza (father) and inacia jorquia (mother). the children of late emilio nuñeza and inacia jorquia are: tomas, ruffino and josefa. we are related to Ibok, Tio, Abing, Dora, Hipolito, Carias, Agri, Nona, Doni, Mayong, Dinang. if you have some information and you know some people or related to the nuneza family please open this friendster profile: nuneza nature's reserve@yahoo.com or send and email to monica.farag@yahoo.com.uk or laarni_gepitulan@yahoo.com