Monday, January 21, 2008

San Francisco Family - Taken End of 2007



My sister Jette Rojo Meehleib - she is the "prettiest" - a member of the jet set - currently attending an "International Surfing and Classic Rock Festival" in La Union, Philippines. Go figure.



Taken with brother Athan (Jonathan) and sister Jette. Athan teaches first grade and is going for his graduate degree in reading.



My San Francisco family - Nanay Julia is a Menchavez from Bawo. Nanay is superwoman -very active and into everything.



Tatay home from the hospital! I did not really get to meet him until I was 12 years old in Catmon. We did not start really connecting until I was 42 years old here in the US. We are slowly but surely getting to know each other better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sensing lots of love in these pics. :)

how is lauren?

Unknown said...

Hi there! I noticed your sister's last name is Meehleib. I used to be close to the family of Henry Robert Meehleib, Sr. here in the Philippines. He was like a second father to me and was very close to his wife and younger children. But all of them are now living in the US.particularly in the State of California ...some are in Daly City, San Bruno...one or two are in New Jersey. Maybe you have met them there in California by chance or through family gatherings.

Anyway, interesting blogs here. I like reading about family history and reminiscing of the past. Brings back memories of yonder years...thanks. Have a great day.