Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting Together Logistics

Emily is coming this week, on Thursday. With our hectic and busy lifestyles, the logistics of getting everyone together is challenging. She will be in Michigan from Thursday and staying until Monday. Emily is not available on Saturday and Sunday. She is leaving on Monday night.

I am leaving for Central Michigan University tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM. I will not be back until Friday evening. I am scheduled to be at a fundraising event for First Step on Friday night. First Step is one of our community partners serving victims of domestic violence, mostly women and chilren.

I am taking students to sort food at Gleaners' Community Food Bank on Saturday morning. I have a Wayne County Legislative Breakfast to attend on Monday morning at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn; then a Student Government meeting to facilitate at 11:00 AM and another at 5:00 PM - that takes care of the rest of my Monday.

Lauren is off all day on Friday but working on Monday. She suggested that we get together at her house on Friday. Donna is going to find out about the schedules of her family members. Garrett and Brandon are off on the weekends but they may have plans. I am still waiting for Leto to call - I know that he is working on Friday. But I don't know his actual schedule. He has been doing a lot of training and development for his company.

I hope and pray that I will at least get some time to see and visit with Emily. I am looking forward to it. Something will work out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm off on weekends too. can i crash? lol!!!

hopefully things will work out with everybody's busy skeds. and i hope nobody forgets the pics as i will be looking out for them ;)

miss ya!